What Are We Looking For?Updated 02/22/17
- Wax and other oils
- G.S. Cookies
- G.S. Cookies hybrids: Sherbert, Candyland, etc
- Purple varieties in all grades
- Concentrates and Extracts
- Clean cold water hash
- New Vapor Cartridge Vendors (tincture vendors)
- Seed Bank Representatives
- Razberry Kush
- OG Kush Hybrids
- Jack Herer Hybrids
- Amnesia Haze
- Trainwreck Hybrids
- Fruity Strains (Pineapple, Mango, Lemon, Blueberry)
- Exotic Strains
- New Kush Strains
- New Strains
PHPC welcomes patient-vendors with high quality medication in all grades. We pride ourselves in having the best quality medication, including flowers, concentrates, and edibles.
All purchases will be contingent on safety test results. Purple Heart Patient Center's safety standards match those set by the FDA for milk and dairy products.
Chemical screening: Make sure your final product is free of all pesticides.
Microbiological screening: Your product must pass microbiological screening for bacteria, mold, yeast, coliform, and E. coli.
Purple Heart vending procedures have changed to accommodate the testing requirements.
- Purple Heart will view the medicine and give the vendor a set price.
- PHPC must then hold the entire product while waiting for test results. The patient-vendor will be given a purchase order form and a pick-up date for payment.
- At time of pick up the patient-vendor will be paid the agreed upon amount and the test results will be discussed.
- Failing medicine, less the lab sample and weight loss, will simply be returned to the vendor.
Vending hours are Monday – Friday, 9 am - 2:30 pm.
- All vendors must have a California photo ID, in addition to a valid Doctor Recommendation.
- Flowers should be at least full pound plus sample size (456 grams) of each flower strain.
- Concentrates should be at least 28 grams per strain.
- All medicine is required to be free of mold, mildew, pests, chemicals and hair.
- Please don't be discouraged if we do not purchase your medicine. We are happy to tell you what you could do differently to be considered for purchase in the future.
Top Shelf Flowers Requirements
Our pricing is based on the over-all appeal of the flowers. This is broken down into three categories: Size, Smell, and Looks. Flowers must pass in all three categories to receive top shelf payment, as well as based on the needs for the particular type of flowers.
We recommend that you bring extra medication to supplement for possible weight loss or unacceptable finds.
Top Shelf flowers requirements:
- Flowers are all larger than a nickel
- Flowers are trimmed as closely as possible with minimal leafage.
- Flowers have a good, strong, smell
- Crystals are visible to the naked eye
|Monday - Friday|
As space permits, the buyer will look at your medicine and either:
- Purchase it
- Schedule you to return when we have space for your medicine, or
- Tell you how you may improve your medicine for a later purchase.
- We accept starter clones (babies) only. No teens or mothers.
- 2-3 Nodes required
- Bright white healthy roots
- Rooted in rockwool or sponge
- Flush green color, no yellowing or drooping.
- Must provide a wet fresh budded branch (pre-harvest).
- Must provide a dry budded branch (post-harvest).
- (Optional) Bring pictures of flowers lifecycle.
We are very selective with our clone vendors. We only consider vendors that follow ALL of our specified requirements.